LEO SCOUGH - Black Flannel Scarf with Light Blue Mustache
The LEO SCOUGH is more than just an awesome stylish scarf, it's weapon’s grade germ and pollution protection we call Filterwear. Each Scough comes with an activated-carbon filter, the same technology the military uses to protect against chemical warfare.
Solid black flannel scarf with manly blue mustache. Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to the variations in screen settings.
- Cashmere/Cotton blend
- 10" W x 72" L
- 1/2" fringe at both ends
- Mustache: 5 1/2" L x 1 1/5" W
- 5" x 7.25" pocket for included Scough activated carbon filter.
- One proprietary Scough activated carbon filter impregnated with silver for maximum funk killing power.
- Machine wash gentle. Hang dry. Remove Scough activated carbon filter before washing.
- Handmade in Brooklyn
How to wear your Scough:
Watch this video or follow these simple steps:
- Wash hands thoroughly before touching the filter.
- Insert Scough filter into scarf pocket.
- Pull filter through, adjust to fit in pocket and pull ear loops out both sides.
- Place ear loops over your ears holding Scough to your mouth and nose.
- Toss left side around your head. Now toss the right side.
- Pull firm, but not too tight.
- You’re ready for urban sneeze warfare.
- For maximum flu fighting power, store filter in resealable plastic bag when not in use.